Monday, November 29, 2010

My Morning As Professor Y

Back at work after Turkey Day and I'm having the best time with a new web resource: http://guru.com/. This site is a freelancer's dream, and it's also great if you need to hire a freelancer. And don't just think writing. The site hooks up employers and workers in technology, a myriad of creative arts, and business fields.



I spent my morning putting in a bid to write as a wacky professor for a sci-fi site for kids. Last week I applied to rename 750 works of art for an online art seller. This site is never dull!



Need a lawyer? A writer? A web designer? You can submit your proposal and receive multiple proposals and bids quickly.



Brain-stretching always results from my dances with guru.com. Check it out! Also, I'd love to hear about your favorite web resources. Feel free to post 'em!

Marianne M. Smith
Writer At The Ranch
http://writerattheranch.com/
wordsmith@writerattheranch.com
Making You Look Brilliant One Word At A Time

No comments:

Post a Comment