Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ok, It's Official

Ok, it's official! I'm back into writing again in a big way. Ya'll hold me to this: I am going to finish my novel by or before December 1, 2011. I've never put a completion date in writing before, and the novel keeps getting shifted to the back-burner. No more! I'm going to git 'er done.



And check out my updated web site: http://www.writerattheranch.com/. Would love to have feedback from you, whether it's good, bad, or ugly. I promise. You can email me at wordsmith@writerattheranch.com or just post it here on my blog. If you do see typos or outright goofs, please let me know. It's important to my commercial well-being.



More soon, ya'll. Time to do more word shuffling!



Writer At The Ranch
Making You Look Brilliant One Word At A Time

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You go girl. I'll be thinking of you and wish you the best of luck with that deadline. You can do it, and I can't wait to get a signed copy of your novel. (You'll sign mine when I buy it, I hope!)

    ReplyDelete